Monday, November 07, 2016

Striped Mock Neck Dress







What a gorgeous day! I hope everyone is starting their week out great while getting many things accomplished. I can't believe it's in the 70s now that we are in November. I can't remember a time when it was this warm during my birthday month. 

Now to is outfit! It's definitely a simple outfit, but it's so chic. I paired this mock neck dress with my Michael Kors D'orsay pumps, black quilted shoulder bag, and gold hoops. This dress hugs the curves nicely without being too clingy. It's not so tight that I feel uncomfortable to walk!

I had a pre-birthday luncheon at good ole Applebees with a few of my family and friends! I usually don't eat meat, but I couldn't resist ordering the Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp. The entree came with a cajun-seasoned chicken breast, seasoned shrimp, red potatoes sauteed with onions and mushrooms, and a side salad. The best part is that the server brought it out on a sizzling skillet!:)

Today's Bible Verse: Ephesians 6:10
"Finally, my brothers and sisters, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might."

0 comments :

Post a Comment